“Making a Difference in the Lives of Today’s Youth” ”
In today’s society, there are teens that have no hope. Their dreams are fading because no one will take time to listen, or encourage them to do what is right. When this happens, teens become involved in wrong activities and social groups. As parents, adults, and mentors we must take a stand. Our teens are desperately crying out for help, and we are losing them daily, due to the lack of instruction, guidance, and positive reinforcement.
“Together We Can Make a Difference… How Do We Start?”
- Get involved in a teenagers life.
- Express that everyone has made mistakes.
- Tell them the importance of their future and obtaining an education or trade.
- Explain the importance of helping others, and participating in community service activities.
- Take them on field trips that describe careers.
- Engage in activities with them that relate to real life situations.
- Provide educational opportunities that develop leadership skills.
“IF NOBODY REACHES, NOBODY GETS TOUCHED”